Monday, July 7, 2008

Halloween? Already?

I was thinking last night, that it might be too late to think about creations for summer customers. Summer is well under way and people are enjoying their vacations, lazy days in the sun (or under their favorite tree). Back to school time is near, and you know what that means!

Apples for the teacher. Fall crafts. Halloween. Then not too long after, turkeys, cornucopias, pilgrims, and yuletime preparations! Eeek. What are we gonna be for Halloween? Better start on Samhain projects, because I am the worlds best (worst?) procrastinator and have a zillion UFO's (unfinished objects) in my sewing stash. I also have a lot of ideas, but then I ponder them for a long time before I actually cut and sew.

This year, I vow to be better. I am going to start a Halloween project today. After I do the dishes, vacuum, and surf the net. OK, maybe tomorrow!

Meanwhile, I am posting a Halloween poll for your enjoyment!
<-------------- See it to the left. Please take a second or two and take my little survey! And come back often to see the results!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Theres already Halloween stuff at Michaels. I have to say, it bothers me. But, by the time Halloween comes everything will be SO cheap :)