Sunday, February 6, 2011

Too Long...

It's been way too long since I posted. Sorry. I have been experimenting with making winter hats. My inspiration was my 13 year old, who purchased a hat at Hot Topic. I thought, "I can make those". So after a few tries, with pattern adjustments, I did it!

I made a wolf hat for DD's friend, and a couple of bunny hats. I recycled sweaters into hats with matching fingerless gloves.


I am so pleased with the results! I have sold a few via my Etsy shop, and you can find more here: Melody's Unchained. I have also added some interesting vintage items I found at an estate sale this past summer. My shop is an eclectic collection of handmade and vintage.

I have also been playing with making rag rugs out of unwanted t-shirts. Photos to come soon!

No comments: